Recreational Vehicles


Farmers provides specialty insurance products through the Foremost Insurance Group of companies, a member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies since March 2000. Foremost leads the industry in insuring recreational products such as Boats, ATVs, RVs, and Travel Trailers.


What you should know

Take to the road in your motor home and choose your own adventure. Will you drive to camp in the mountains or to take in a sporting event? You know the great outdoors. And with the open-ended possibilities that lie ahead, the right insurance shouldn't be a question.

Your RV is more than just an automobile and it needs more than standard car insurance. Farmers offers motor home insurance through Foremost, the national leader in specialty insurance. Our specialized motor home insurance can provide you with the coverage you want to enjoy the RV lifestyle you love. We offer insurance coverage for almost every type of motor home available in America today. And we provide important standard and optional coverages not available in typical auto policies or in the stripped down RV policies offered by other companies. Covered motor homes include:

  1. Class A, B and C motor homes

  2. Luxury motor homes

  3. Full-timers


Motorcycle, Snowmobile, RV,

Boat, Watercraft